What does the average crime or environmental issue cost a homeowner?
Here are some statistics related to the cost of criminal and environmental issues that a Cape Cod homeowner can face:
- The average home burglary will cost you $2,251 for stolen items. Repair costs, insurance deductibles, lost work, emotional stress, additional security measures, etc can ratchet this cost up several thousand more.
- A single incident of vandalism costs on average $3,370.
- The average cost of a BTFV burglary or theft from your vehicle to each victim is roughly $1885.
- The average cost of storm, wind and hail damage is $5,757.
- The average insurance claim for water damage from frozen pipes is about $15,000.
All Cape Patrol’s security patrol services, property checks and home watch inspections will keep a watchful eye on your residential or commercial property to notify you, or your maintenance team immediately upon the discovery of any security or maintenance issues discovered at your property.