Year Round Security Patrol Officers
We are looking for the right career minded security professionals and those with related experience to join our year round security patrol team.
If you have related experience (Security, Law Enforcement, Military, Criminal Justice, First Responder Training, etc), or are willing to learn and looking for a career in the private security industry here on Cape Cod, you should reach out to us by clicking here.
Seasonal Beach/Entrance/Parking Attendants
All Cape Security Patrol is always in search of temporary seasonal (June – Labor Day) help for mostly daytime security shifts at property entrances and private beaches during the summer season.
Great summer jobs for those that like being outside in the sunshine. Build your vitamin D reserves, and get away from your device screens this summer. Teachers, mature college students and anyone looking to spend time outside this summer in some of the best settings the Cape has to offer are encouraged to apply.
Starting pay $17/hour. Full and part time hours available on a temporary seasonal basis (June-Labor Day), with the possibility of year round employment for the right security officer candidates.
Many shifts available in the Falmouth and Mid Cape areas.
All job sites are outdoors where social distancing protocols can be maintained. Masks are required when necessary at all locations, in compliance with state and local health mandates.
Duties are primarily providing access control to private neighborhoods, beaches and resorts.
- Greet visitors and provide assistance
- Monitor and authorize the entrance of vehicles and people onto the property
- Discourage trespassing on the property through presence and inquiry
- Patrol and surveil premises regularly to establish presence, maintain order and provide a safe environment
- Submit daily shift reports of activity and significant occurrences
Daytime entrance, parking and beach patrol shifts are primarily customer service oriented access control duties at property entrances, private neighborhoods and beaches.
Days: 9a-3p, 10a-4/6p
Evening and overnight security officer shifts require more advanced security proficiency, ie. incident response, knowledge of operations and procedures, safety management, patrolling, surveillance and reporting skills.
- Evenings: 3p-11p, 6p-12a, 8p-2a
- Overnights: 10p-3a, 10p-5a, 11p-7a
- Clean background/CORI check
- Professional and dependable
- Good interpersonal skills and judgement
- Ability to follow complex instructions and manage multiple tasks
- Objectivity, emotional control and deescalation skills
- Must be good at dealing with people and have a strong command presence when necessary to maintain a safe and peaceful environment
- Physical fitness (some sites require significant standing and walking on uneven surfaces)
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills; attention to detail
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications are a plus
- Familiarity with report writing helpful
- Must be available to work some weekends and holidays
Related experience (security, law enforcement, military, first responder training, criminal justice studies) is preferred, but not required.
*Please include your availability (seasonal, or year round, days of week, shift times, etc).