Residential patrol property check services
Exterior, outside property and house and building checks for assessments of potential problems, reported issues, storm damage, or for verification of completion/progress for services contracted with third-parties. For the Cape Cod property owner’s peace of mind. Includes GPS and time stamped digital images of the property for verification of patrol service.
Cape Cod Property Check
One of our private security patrol units will conduct an exterior inspection of your Cape Cod property and deliver a fully detailed property check report to you via email.
Reports include time stamped digital images of the exterior of the property and detailed images of any potential issues or problems that may be discovered.
The visiting patrol unit will check the entire property (doors, windows, outbuildings, yard, driveway access, etc…) and will also visually inspect the interiors of all buildings from the outside where reasonably possible.
Our security patrol units will check on any type of private property. In addition to vacant houses and cottages, we can also check on boats, RVs, heavy equipment, construction sites and more. Just let us know what you need checked.
Security patrol checks/property inspections are full EXTERIOR ONLY security and property condition inspections. This includes the property access, the grounds and the exteriors of all buildings on the property.
**See our regularly scheduled interior/exterior home watch services for vacant properties that require regular interior inspections.
If a patrol agent discovers something that needs to be addressed immediately, the patrol unit will secure the property and contact you while they are at the site to discuss an appropriate plan of action.
Exterior Security & Damage Checks for any Private Property:
- Residential homes and seasonal cottages
- Business and commercial properties
- Boats (dock, marina and mooring)
- RVs, heavy equipment, construction areas, etc.
Reasons for ordering a property and house check:
- No expensive monthly or yearly “home watch” contract
- For storm readiness assessment before a major weather event
- For assessment of storm damage after a major weather event
- To check out any reported issues/problems at the property location
- To check in on someone staying at the property, or any activity at the location
- For independent verification of completion/progress of services contracted with third-party contractors before they are paid. (contractor work completion verification)
- Up to date images and property condition report for a real estate purchase or sale
- Anything else that requires an exterior check or up to date digital images of the property
- You live too far away to make such a trip financially practical
- For your peace of mind
You may customize the patrol orders for your Property Check report to have us inspect a particular area, conduct the patrol in a certain way, or capture certain images of the property. Just let us know what you need.
On Demand Property Check Services
Get your Cape Cod property checked whenever you want to. No contract.
- Standard response and reporting time is within 24 hours of ordering.
- Priority response and reporting is available anytime you need your property checked as soon as possible, day or night.
***Forces beyond our control like severe weather, storms, road and traffic conditions may affect response times.
To add your property to a regular security patrol route for any length of time and/or frequency, please contact us for contract rates.
*** Cape Cod security patrol services are available for scheduled contract based exterior property checks and home watch services are also available for scheduling regular interior inspections of vacant properties.
Need more information on our Property Check services? See our Property Check Services FAQ